Studio Guidelines & Etiquette
To ensure you have the best possible experience at Pilates and Yoga Styles we have outlined a few guidelines of good Studio etiquette for everyone to follow.
1. Preparing Yourself before Class
Preparing yourself Before Class
We will provide you with mats and props, but feel free to bring your own mat.
Yoga and Pilates are best enjoyed on an empty stomach, so eat lightly or not at all for 2-3 hours before.
Make sure to keep hydrated by drinking water both before and after class.
Tell your instructor about any injuries. This will help the instructor know how to adjust you or show you a modified poses if necessary.
2. Arriving the Studio
Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your class to allow yourself ample time to sign-in and prepare for class. All classes start on time. Once class starts, you will not be allowed entry.
You must check in at the front desk before entering the studio for class even if you have reserved in advance.
All students must sign in at least 5 minutes before class starts. Otherwise your space may automatically be released for students on standby. Students on the standby list will be notified 5 minutes before the class starts. (Subject to space availability)
Please show your Pilates&Yoga Styles tag, if you have one, at the Front Desk in order to sign in for class.
On your first visit you will be required to fill out a new student registration form. Please be sure to sign a waiver and indicate any physical injuries or special health conditions.
3. Entering Class
Pilates&Yoga Styles accepts no responsibility for the loss of personal belongings. You may place valuable items in the cupboards provided in the practice room. All big bags and coats should be left in the change rooms.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class. All classes start on time. Once class starts, you will not be allowed in. Please do not leave the studio while class is in progress.
* No talking : The yoga studio is a silent room. Please do not talk while in the studio.
* No shoes : Remove your shoes before entering the reception. We provide shoe racks for you to leave your shoes.
* No mobiles : Do not bring your mobile phones into the practice room.
* Please be courteous to staff and other students at all times.
* Students are to be reminded that the teacher’s role is to guide and assist students through the class, which may not include the demonstration of all postures.