These irresistible, coconut-dusted granola “bites” are lightly sweet, with a delicious combination of oats, nuts, and seeds inside. They are essentially my no-bake granola bars (a popular recipe on my blog) in ball form. I’ve learned that rolling the oats mixture into balls is way easier than slicing them into bars. Plus, they’re more portable this way.
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ½ scallion, finely chopped
- ½ fennel bulb, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp nasturtium leaves or petals, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a small saucepan, boil tomatoes in 4 cups water for 30 seconds; remove with spoon and plunge into bowl of ice-cold water, 1 minute. Peel tomato skins, cut into quarters, and scoop out seeds. Dice tomatoes. Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Use as a chip or veggie dip.