The Art of Sequencing
Smart Flows, Intelligent Sequencing
Sequencing is both an art and a science, and through this course you’ll learn a variety of sequencing techniques that prepare bodies safely and intelligently as they progress from simple to complex asana.
Through this practical course, you will unlock a toolkit of yoga class sequencing and teaching skills that will inspire you with confidence to take your teaching to the next level!
What you'll learn:
- Sequencing techniques to take your students on empowered journey through their asana practice.
- Create your very own sequences, following the application of Vinyasa Krama (intelligent sequencing), that are safe, inspiring and empowering for all types of students.
- The skills to sequence and teach a 'multi-level' yoga class, taking into consideration different types of students
- How to sequence towards a peak pose with integrity, creating an intelligent pathway for students to progress in their practice.
- Dive deeper into yoga philosophy and discover practical and relevant ways to marry yogic wisdom with your asana sequences.
- Take your teaching to new levels of empowerment and confidence through this practical exploration!
- Receive tried and tested sequences that you can adapt and vary according to your students’ individual and collective needs, and different levels of ability.
August 30-31 & September 1,2019 & September 6-8, 2019
This course will be held at Pilates & Yoga Styles Studio, Level 1, 151 Pakington Street, Geelong
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification.
This training forms part of Pilates&Yoga Styles Sadhana Yoga 200, 300 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Alliance. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate for this course.
Please note that this course is 90% face to face. There will be some homework reading or assignments at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$150/hour). This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.
$900 per module
$850 if you sign up with Early Bird
Tuition must be paid in full for each module to receive the discounted rate.