Teaching with Passion and Purpose
Bringing Your Soul To The Teachers Mat
Teaching With Passion & Purpose is an empowering step on the pathway to awakened teaching, and gives new and experienced teachers the opportunity to continue their growth and evolution as yoga teachers, discover their purpose, and communicate from their own personal connection to yoga with clarity and authenticity.
Discover what inspires and motivates you as a teacher, find your “WHY” and learn how to teach from a place of passion and purpose.
Build skills to confidently work with a variety of student populations, including in-depth sessions on working with students living with depression, anxiety, chronic pain, chronic fatigue and other specialised students.
You’ll also take a peak into the world of myth and mysticism, myth is a way of communicating certain subtle truths, subtle truths that cannot be understood through ordinary words.
What you’ll learn
- Clarify and refine your teaching goals and aspirations, connect to your passion and discover your purpose as a yoga teacher
- How to communicate your “WHY” with clarity and authenticity
- Techniques to improve your presence and connection in the classroom
- The art of teaching "multi-level" yoga classes
- Weaving yoga philosophy and class themes into your teaching in an authentic way
- Using language that is authentic and relatable to inspire and uplift
- Teaching to special populations- slow yoga practices to demonstrate the principles of working with: fatigue, depression, anxiety, chronic pain, body image/weight management
- Who’s who of deities and the stories of yoga
- You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring and guidance to empower your teaching and work through any blocks
This course will be held at Pilates & Yoga Styles Studio, Level 1, 151 Pakington Street, Geelong
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification.
This training forms part of Pilates&Yoga Styles Sadhana Yoga 200, 300 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Alliance. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate for this course.
Please note that this course is 90% face to face. There will be some homework reading or assignments at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$150/hour). This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.
$900 per module
$850 if you sign up with Early Bird
Tuition must be paid in full for each module to receive the discounted rate.