PURE Balance Pilates Reformer Instructor Training
Reformer 1 (30 hours)
Introduction to the Reformer & Beginning Exercises
Prerequisites: Movement Principles and 20 Reformer classes.
This course introduces the Universal Reformer, the center piece of the Pilates equipment studio and an invaluable training tool. Reformer 1 includes an introduction to safely using the Pilates Reformer for a wide variety of supine, seated and standing exercises for the beginning to intermediate student. Movement Principles include improving lower body alignment, creating balanced muscle development and learning a protocol for effectively training the upper body.
Reformer Program Includes:
- Exercise instruction in the complete Reformer repertoire.
- A detailed, full colour manual.
- Successful class design and delivery based on the Movement Principles and PURE Balanced Pilates Programming System.
- Instruction in observing and analyzing posture and movement.
- Development of cueing, coaching and teaching skills.
- Guidelines for teaching older adults, pre and post–natal women, and clients with common orthopedic conditions.
- Equipment safety and maintenance.
Course Pricing + Dates + Times
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due on enrolment, to secure your place, the remaining balance is due 4 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
Course Dates 2020
Weekend 1: July 25 - 26
Weekend 2: Aug 1 - 2
Sunday: 9:00am- 5:30pm
For cancellations more than 4 weeks prior course commencement, all fees will be refunded less the $500 non-refundable deposit.
For cancellations within 4 weeks of commencement date, a 50% cancellation fee applies.
For cancellations within 2 weeks of commencement dates, no refund will be given.