Advanced Teaching Skills Immersion
Building a Strong Base
Whether you are just beginning your yoga teaching journey or are a long-time teacher, this immersion is dedicated to supporting the evolution, progression and development of yoga teachers through empowering practices and techniques, supportive sangha (community) and personal coaching.
This course offers meaningful and actionable strategies to enhance your teaching, and you'll be guided lovingly through the following areas:
- How to integrate breath and alignment in your classes and teaching, while offering heartfelt inspiration and wisdom.
- Refine the skills in crafting your voice as a teacher, expand the art of language and verbal expression.
- Understanding the sacred alchemy of a yoga class experience from gross to subtle, and inner world to outer world.
- The art of leadership, holding & creating sacred space for your students.
- Honouring the many traditions and lineages of yoga, while awakening your authentic creativity.
- How to cultivate a daily personal practice and self-care that will be a potent and nourishing source of inspiration through your journey as a teacher.
- Receive guidance & feedback on all aspect of your teaching.
March 22-24, 2019 & March 29-31, 2019
This course will be held at Pilates & Yoga Styles Studio, Level 1, 151 Pakington Street, Geelong
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification.
This training forms part of Pilates&Yoga Styles Sadhana Yoga 200, 300 and 500-hour teacher training pathways through Yoga Alliance. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate for this course.
Please note that this course is 90% face to face. There will be some homework reading or assignments at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course. No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing. Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$150/hour). This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.
$900 per module
$850 if you sign up with Early Bird
Tuition must be paid in full for each module to receive the discounted rate.